Email Signature Preview
Below is the code for advance users.
What is Email Signature?
An e-mail signature is a piece of text that appeared to the end of your email message you send. Purpose of having an email signature is to provide information about you to the recipients. Generally, a professional signature contains a name, designation, e-mail address, business contact information, website URL and social media links.
Some business like to promote services with Call To Action Button/Images attached with their email signature.. to direct interest recipient a landing page with further information.
How do use the Email Signature Generator tool?
- Enter your details and see the preview.
- Customize your colour on the signature
- Add social media links in the ‘Social Media’ tab
- Add Call to Action on your Email Signature
- and Click the ‘Copy Email Signature’ button to Copy the signature
- and If you need HTML Code use ‘Generate HTML Code’ and copy it